Aayush Institute of Orthopaedics & Joint Replacement
At Aayush Hospitals, our department of orthopaedic surgery is one of the largest departments and also has dedicated joint replacement unit to provide leading edge health care to local, national and international patients.
We have multidisciplinary team of staff comprising of orthopaedic & joint replacement surgeons trained in Singapore, Physiotherapists and Nurses.
- Dedicated laminar airflow operation theatre to reduce the rate of infection significantly in joint replacement surgeries.
- 24 x 7 Trauma team & operation theatre to manage polytrauma patients.
- Day care operation theatre for Day care minimally invasive (Key Hole) surgeries for Sports Injuries & Trauma Surgeries.
Joint replacement services: (Adult Joint Reconstruction Services)
- Primary & Revision Total Knee replacements
- Partial Knee replacements (Uni compartment replacement)
- Primary & Revision Hip replacement: Cemented/Uncemented
- Ceramic Hip & Knee replacements for Young patients.
Orthopaedic Specialists offer comprehensive care in all area of orthopaedics including trauma, sports injuries, hand, foot, spine procedures, arthroscopic and other minimally invasive surgeries.
The team specialises in critical emergency trauma care such as complicated fractures, polytrauma, pelvic fractures and orthopaedic care to patients with multiple end-organ failure.
- Minimally invasive plating & interlocking nailing surgeries
- Pelvic and acetabular fracture fixation
- Post-traumatic deformity and disability correction.
Sports Injury Services (Key hole surgery)
We manage injuries sustained in sporting activities with emphasis on keyhole surgery for injuries of the sholder, elbow, wrist, knee and ankle. Some conditions managed on a regular basis include;
- Arthroscopic meniscectomy
- Arthroscopic ligament reconstruction of knee
- Arthroscopic shoulder stabilization (Bankart operation)
- Arthroscopic rotator cuff surgery
Both surgical and non-surgical services are available for a host of spine conditions including degenerative conditions, traumatic spine injuries, deformities, prolapse of intervertebral discs and cancer of the spine.
- Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS): Key hole surgeries, including microsurgical and endoscopic spinal surgery and MIS spine fusion.
- Percutaneous kyphoplasty and vertebroplasty for spinal fractures.
Dr Suman Pendyala
MS (ortho) MCh (ortho) MRCS (UK)
Consultant Joint Replacement SurgeonView Profile
Dr Hari Krishna Basineni
MS (ortho) MCh (ortho)
Consultant Arthroscopic & Joint Replacement SurgeonView Profile